Francisco Peña is a partner at CCN, where he has worked since 2000. He graduated from theTecnológico de Monterrey (JD). Mr Peña represents foreign investors doing business in Mexico, particularly in the areas of environmental, employment and labor litigation, health and safety and contract law. He has extensive experience negotiating collective bargaining agreements with Mexican unions before Mexican labor authorities. Prior to joining CCN, he worked as the legal director of Grupo CIGSA in Tampico, Tamaulipas; he also worked for Martínez Arrieta y Asociados, and Asesores Jurídicos S.C. in Monterrey, Nuevo León. He has written numerous articles and given presentations on environmental and labor law topics. He is a frequent speaker at seminars and conferences offered throughout the United States by M.L. Smith Publishers.
- Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM), Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (J.D., 1994)
- American Bar Association, International Law, Environmental, Energy and Resources Sections
- United States-Mexico Bar Association
- Labor Law Bar Association
- Founding Member of the Asociación de Exalumnos Ex-A-Tec